These Terms and Conditions apply to all users of the Site, including, without limitation, users who are contributors of content, information and other materials or services on the Site. Your access and use of the Site will be subject to the version of the Terms and Conditions posted on the Site at the time of use. If you do not agree with the Terms and Conditions, then you do not have the right to access, view, download or otherwise use the Site or purchase any cosmetics and, accordingly, you should not do so.
General Terms and Conditions
Unless otherwise noted, the products and services on the Site are intended for personal, non-commercial purposes only. You agree to use the Site only for lawful, noncommercial purposes and in compliance with all international, federal, state and local laws. Except as expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions, you may not use, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, modify, copy, publish, display, transmit, adapt, frame, link, rent, lease, loan, sell, license or in any way exploit the content of the Site.
You represent and warrant that you (a) are above the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence, (b) have not previously been suspended or removed from the Site, (c) do not have more than one (1) account at any given time for the Site; (d) you will only provide us with true, accurate, current and complete information if you register for an account and/or Orders (defined below). If we believe or suspect that your information is not true, accurate, current or complete, we may deny or terminate your access to the Site or Services (or any portion thereof) and (e) that you have full power and authority to enter into the Terms and Conditions and in doing so will not violate any other agreement to which you are a party.
We welcome user comments, information and submissions. Please follow these guidelines when sharing, tagging, privately messaging, submitting, writing, and/or posting photographs, video, your social media handle or other content (“User Postings”) on SaxVon’s site and other social media pages (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr).
The comments and views expressed in User Posts do not necessarily reflect SaxVon’s views or opinions. We are not responsible for content submitted to the page. While we do not monitor every User Posting, please be aware that we may remove, without notice, any post that does not comply with the guidelines listed below.
When creating your Post, please:
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it
- Provide details about why you like or disliked a product
- Do not make any reference to medical conditions
- Do not make any drug claims
- Don’t include any sensitive or personal info
- By sharing a User Posting you agree:
- You are at least 18 years old and the sole author of the User Posting
- All content you post is accurate and truthful
- To disclose any connection to SaxVon including receipt of free product samples or compensation or affiliation with the brand.
- You have permission from any other person(s) featured in your submission
- Your posting does not infringe any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy or violate any law or contain false, misleading content;
- You agree to indemnify and hold SaxVon, its parent company, affiliates and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- By submitting a User Posting, you agree that SaxVon may contact you regarding your Using Posting.
- We cannot guarantee that other users will not copy, modify, distribute or otherwise use the User Content that you share. Therefore, if you have an idea or information that you would like to keep confidential and/or do not want others to use, do not post it on the Site. We and our affiliates are not responsible for any user’s misuse or misappropriation of any User Content you post on the Site.
Review of Submissions
We have no obligation to verify the identity of any users when they are connected to the Site or to supervise the User Content that has been provided by users. You acknowledge that we may or may not prescreen, monitor, review, edit or delete the User Content posted by you and other users on the Site. We and our designees retain the right to modify, move, refuse, block or remove any User Content, in whole or in part, for any reason or no reason, with or without notice. We and our designees also reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information as we reasonably believes is necessary to
- (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request,
- (ii) enforce these Terms and Conditions, including investigation of potential violations hereof,
- (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues,
- (iv) respond to user support requests, or
- (v) protect our rights, property or safety, users of the Site and the public.
By posting User Content in or otherwise using any communications service or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through the Site from time to time, you agree that you are the sole responsible person and/or entity from which such User Content originated. Moreover, you agree not to access or use the Site for any purpose that is prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. You are responsible for all your activity in connection with the Site.
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to (and shall not permit any third party to) use the Site to:
- (a) upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any User Content that is inaccurate, unlawful, harmful, threatening, embarrassing, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, offensive, profane, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or contains or depicts nudity or explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual or violent acts (including, but not limited to, sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), or is otherwise inappropriate as determined by us in our sole discretion;
- (b) harm any person in any way;
- (c) upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any User Content that
- (i) victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of any impermissible classification, including, without limitation, religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, ethnicity, national origin, citizenship, age, marital status, veteran status or disability;
- (ii) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party; and
- (iii) you do not have a right to transmit under any law or under any contractual or fiduciary relationship (such as insider information, intellectual, proprietary or confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- (d) upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files, worms, logic bombs or programs designed or intended to interrupt, disable, damage, destroy, or limit the functionality of the Site or any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or any other similarly destructive activity;
- (e) obtain unauthorized access to any system, data, password or other information;
- (f) interfere with or disrupt the Site or servers or networks linked to the Site, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks linked to the Site;
- (g) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law, and any rules, regulations, orders, directives and the like having the force of law;
- (h) upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any material, or take any other actions with respect to your use of the Site, that would constitute, or would otherwise encourage, criminal conduct or conduct that could give rise to civil liability; (i) for commercial purposes, including, without limitation, submitting any material to solicit funds or to promote, advertise or solicit the sale of any goods or services;
- (j) solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other online or offline group or organization;
- (k) impersonate any other person or entity, including by providing any false personal information to us (including a false user name) or creating any account for anyone other than yourself;
- (l) submit any person’s identification documents or sensitive financial information; or
We do not control the User Content posted on the Site and, as such, we make no representations or warranties regarding User Content or its truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, integrity or quality. We do not determine whether User Content violates the rights of others, and we have no control over whether User Content is of a nature that you or other users may find offensive. User Content includes the opinions, statements and other content of third parties, not us. You acknowledge and agree that the information and views expressed by you and other users in User Content appearing on the Site do not necessarily reflect our views or those of our content providers, advertiser, sponsors, affiliated or related entities, and we do not support or endorse any User Content or any other content posted by you or any other user on or otherwise accessible through the Site.
Our Right to Use User Content
You grant to SaxVon and its parent, affiliates and or related entities (collectively “SaxVon”) the right to use your social media handle, moniker, name and/or your photographs(s), upload, video, comment, testimonial, likeness and other submissions in addition to those you have tagged with #SaxVon or a SaxVon-campaign hashtag (“Your Post”) in perpetuity and for any brand marketing, advertising and promotional purposes, including but not limited to on SaxVon.com, in social media, on third party retail sites featuring SaxVon, print materials, in-store or digital advertising. SaxVon may use, reproduce, distribute, combine Your Post with other materials, alter and/or edit it in any manner in its sole discretion. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your posts, (ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in Your Post to grant the rights herein, (iii) you are not a minor, (iv) SaxVon use of Your Post will not violate the rights of any third party or any law and, (v) if Your Post contains a testimonial you further agree that it is a true and accurate expression of your honest belief based on use of SaxVon products and that you have disclosed receipt of any free product or incentives in exchange for providing Your Post.
You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold SaxVon and any person acting on SaxVon’s behalf harmless from any liability related in any way with the use of your post.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Site may involve (a) transmissions over various networks and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. We assume no responsibility for the deletion or failure to store postings or other information submitted by you or other users of the Site.
You agree that you will not harvest, collect or store information about the users of the Site or the User Content or use such information for any purpose inconsistent with the purpose of the Site or for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk electronic mail or communications. You may not:
- (i) take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined by Us in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure;
- (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site;
- (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site or portions thereof (or other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Site);
- (iv) run any form of auto-responder or “spam” on the Site; (v) use manual or automated software, devices, or other processes to “crawl” or “spider” any page of the Site; or (vi) harvest or scrape any content from the Site.
The availability of the products and services described on the Site, and the descriptions of such products and services, may vary based on location and timing.
Orders and Pricing
While it is our practice to confirm orders by email, the receipt of an email order confirmation does not constitute our acceptance of an order or our confirmation of an offer to sell a product or service. We reserve the right, without prior notice, to limit the order quantity on any product or service and/or to refuse service to any customer. We also may require verification of information prior to the acceptance and/or shipment of any order.
The prices displayed on the site are quoted in U.S. dollars and are intended to be valid and effective only in the United States. We have the right to refuse or cancel orders placed, including but not limited to orders where product(s) is listed at an incorrect price regardless of whether the order has been confirmed or your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account.
This Site may, from time to time, contain contests that offer prizes or that require you to submit material or information about yourself. Each contest has its own rules, which you must read and agree to before you may enter.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Site, and all of its contents, including but not limited to articles, other text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, video material, audio material, including musical compositions and sound recordings, software, logos, titles, characters, names, graphics and button icons, excluding User Content (collectively “Proprietary Material”), are protected by copyright, trademark and other laws of the United States, as well as international conventions and the laws of other countries. The Proprietary Material is owned or controlled by SaxVon or by other parties that have provided rights thereto to SaxVon.
Except as otherwise provided in these Terms and Conditions or without our express prior written permission, you may not, and agree that you will not, use, publish, reproduce, display, publicly perform, create derivative works from, reverse engineer or decompile, disassemble, distribute, license, transfer, sell, copy, post, enter into a database, upload, transmit or modify the Proprietary Material or any portion thereof, for any purpose or by any means, method, or process now known or later developed. Modification of the materials appearing on the Site or use of such materials for any other purpose is a violation of our copyright and other proprietary rights.
Claims Regarding Copyright Infringement
Notice. If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any User Content or other content on the Site infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
A physical or electronic signature of the owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your name, address, telephone number, and, if available, your email address;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
A statement, under penalty of perjury, that the information in the above notification is accurate and that you are, or are authorized to act on behalf of, the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: SaxVon Nails, 3440 Oakcliff Rd, Suite 108 Atlanta, GA 30340. For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to our customer service. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements set forth above, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
After receiving a claim of infringement, we will process and investigate the claim and will takeappropriate actions under the DMCA and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying with the DMCA, we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. We will take reasonable steps promptly to notify the user that we have removed or disabled access to such material.
Counter-Notice. If you believe that your User Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent or pursuant to the law, to post and use the content in your User Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information in writing to the Copyright Agent:
Your physical or electronic signature;
Identification of the content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the content appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the content removed or disabled; and
Your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the federal district court inGeprgia, and a statement that you will accept service of process from the person who provided notification of the alleged infringement.
If a proper counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that we will replace the removed content or cease disabling access to it in 10 business days. Unless our designated agent first receives notice from the original complaining party that such party has filed an action seeking a court order against the content provider, member or user, the removed content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after the Copyright Agent’s receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.
We may, in appropriate circumstances, terminate your account for the Site and any or all affiliate websites if you are a repeat infringer. If you believe that a user is a repeat infringer, please follow the instructions above to contact our Copyright Agent and provide information sufficient for us to verify that the user is a repeat infringer.
Third Party Websites and Links
You may be able to link to third party Websites, services or resources on the Internet from the Site, and third party Websites, services or resources may contain links to the Site (collectively, “Linked Sites”). We are not responsible for the content, availability, advertising, products, services or other materials of any such Linked Sites, or any additional links contained therein, and our inclusion of links to the Linked Sites on the Sites does not imply that we endorse or approve of any materials contained on, or accessible through, the Linked Sites. In no event shall we be liable, directly or indirectly, to you or any other person or entity for any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by the creation or use of the Linked Sites or the information or material accessed through these Linked Sites.
Third Party Merchants
The Site may enable you to order and receive products, information and services from businesses that are not owned or operated by us. The purchase, payment, warranty, guarantee, delivery, maintenance, and all other matters concerning the merchandise, services or information, opinion or advice ordered or received from such businesses are solely between you and such businesses. We do not endorse, warrant, or guarantee such products, information, or services. We will not be a party to or in any way responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of such products, services, or information, or for ensuring the confidentiality of your transactions.
Advertisements, Sponsorships, Co-Promotions and Other Partnerships
We may display advertisements for the goods and services of a third party on the Site, including in connection with co-promotions, sponsorships and other similar partnership arrangements. We do not endorse or represent and are not responsible for the safety, quality, accuracy, reliability, integrity or legality of any such advertised goods or services.
You may be invited or asked to attend events we sponsor or events held by other members and users of the Site which are not in any way associated with us (collectively, “Events”). Your participation in any Events is at your own risk.
Use of Software
We may make software available for you to download or use. Such software will be subject to the terms of the license agreement that accompanies it. If there is no license agreement presented to you with the software, then the following license, in addition to the other terms of these Terms and Conditions govern your use of such software. We grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited license to install the software on any single computer. The software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties and is owned by us or our suppliers. You may not:
- (i) copy, sell, redistribute, rent, lease or otherwise transfer the software or any of the limited rights you receive hereunder;
- (ii) incorporate it or any portion of it into another product;
- (iii) reverse engineer, decipher, decompile, or disassemble the software or otherwise attempt to derive the source code or underlying ideas or algorithms of the software or any portion of the software, including without limitation any application or widget (except where expressly permitted by law);
- (iv) export, re-export, transfer and/or release the software, related technology, or any product thereof, for any proscribed end-use, or to any proscribed country, entity or person (wherever located), without proper authorization from the U.S. and/or foreign government;
- (v) modify, translate, adapt, or create derivative works from the software or any portion of the software in any way or remove proprietary notices in the software. You agree to abide by all laws and regulations in effect regarding your use of the software. You may not authorize or assist any third party to do any of the things prohibited in this paragraph.
We may automatically check your version of the software and update it to improve its performance and capabilities. If you shut down the software during an automatic update or otherwise interfere with the installation of the update, the software may be damaged and/or cease to operate.
We may terminate or suspend your access to the Site, delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Site and/or prohibit you from using or accessing the Site (or any portion, aspect or feature of the Site) for any reason, or no reason, at any time in our sole discretion, with or without notice to you, effective immediately, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with you and your activities in connection with the Site. If you wish to terminate your account, you may do so by following the instructions on the Site. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable. In the event of termination, you will still be bound by your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
Governing Law; General Information
We control and operate the Site from our offices in the State of Georgia, United States of America. While we invite visitors from all parts of the world to visit the Site, visitors acknowledge that the Site, and all activities available on and through the Site, are governed by the laws of the United States of America and the laws of the State of Georgia. We do not represent that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
A printed version of the Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to the Terms and Conditions to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
These Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the Site and any User Content and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals (whether oral, written or electronic) between you and us with respect to those matters. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be illegal or unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall be unaffected and shall continue to be fully valid, binding, and enforceable. The failure of either party to exercise in any respect any right provided for herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship is created as a result of these Terms and Conditions, and neither party has any authority of any kind to bind the other in any respect.
By using this Site, you agree that SaxVon at its sole discretion, may require that: (1) any and all disputes and causes of action related to or connected with these Terms, the Site, and the related offerings shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by final and binding arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association and held at the AAA regional office nearest the participant; (2) the Federal Arbitration Act shall govern the interpretation, enforcement and all proceedings at such arbitration; and (3) judgment upon such arbitration award may be entered in any court having jurisdiction. You understand and agree that you are waiving your right to sue or go to court to assert or defend your rights under this contract.
Unless otherwise specified in these Terms and Conditions, all notices under these Terms and Conditions will be in writing and will be deemed to have been duly given when received, if personally delivered or sent by certified or registered mail, return receipt requested; when receipt is electronically confirmed, if transmitted by facsimile or email; or the day after it is sent, if sent for next day delivery by recognized overnight delivery service.
Please feel free to contact us via one of the methods described on our Contact Us page, or send a letter to SaxVon Nails, 3440 Oakcliff Rd, Suite 108 Atlanta, GA 30340. You agree that we may send notices to you regarding your use of the Site by means of electronic mail, a general notice posted on the Site or by written communication delivered either by overnight courier or U.S. mail to your email or mailing address as appearing in our records from time to time.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated August 2018.